Terms of purchase
1. About HUMLE from Kalvsved AB, with Org. No. 559279-6949
- The company is based in Ydre. The company's postal address is Kisavägen 8.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your case and your contact details and we will contact you shortly.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address,with all information regarding products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, you can immediately contact us via e-mail to email@example.com .
- Our normal delivery times are 1-3 days. ATTENTION! Orders placed on weekends are sent on the following Monday at the earliest.
- If delays in delivery should occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), you must contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices are exclusive of 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
5. Right of withdrawal
- No right of withdrawal for trade between companies.
- For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here .
6. Claims and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product be damaged or wrongly shipped when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with current consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to email@example.com stating your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to remedy the defect or supply a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping in the event of approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
7. Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect product damages that may occur.
- We accept no responsibility for delays/errors as a result of circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or non-existent delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products/product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
8. Product Information
- We reserve the right for any typographical errors on this website and final sale of products.
- We do not guarantee that the images reproduce the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
9. Information about Cookies
10. Personal data
- By shopping at HUMLE from Kalvsved AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your data to third parties without a legal basis.
- HUMLE from Kalvsved is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us in order to be able to handle your order and in the instances when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - in order to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
10.1 What is personal data?
- Personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
10.2 What data do we store?
- In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your data is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your data, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation according to, for example, the Accounting Act.
10.3 Legal Basis
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
- Marketing, campaigns and similar mailings take place with your consent.
10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, company name, organization number address, e-mail address and telephone number. The same information is saved with our invoicing partner. The information is saved to be able to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
- The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Invoice 14 days.
- In order to deliver your orders and complete our contract, we need to share specific information with the shipping company. This is: first name, last name and address information for delivery. Email address and/or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
- The shipping companies we work with are: DHL, Postnord.
- If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
- We use Klaviyo for sending newsletters.
- You have the right to receive extracts from all information that we hold about you. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
- You can request at any time that the data relating to you be deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to erasure, such as if it must be kept because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
- HUMLE from Kalvsved is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
- 10.9 How we protect your personal data
- We use industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure manner.
- We use shopify as our webshop platform.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms will be posted online on the website. The amended terms and conditions are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents in an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's platform for mediation in disputes, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow the decision of ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes regarding the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.